MC Master – accounting product
McMaster is a new generation multifunctional accounting software product. It integrates the most important elements for one successful company – speed, flexibility, functionality. The ability to manage one or an unlimited number of companies incorporated in the product makes it an appropriate solution for small, midsize and large companies. The system intuitiveness facilitates the operation with the product and eliminates any possible errors.
Unlike other products on the market McMaster has an integrated analysis and reporting functionality allowing quick and easy visualization of specific information. For a better convenience and organization the software is divided into several modules, which can work independently or integrated.
The main features included in the Accounting module are:
• Banks and payments;
• Foreign trade operations;
• Contracts tracking;
• Statements and reports;
The Storage and Production modules to the system operate successfully as well. By their integration an overall management of the retail processes is achieved.
• Fresh and intuitive interface with built-in automation for maximum ease of use;
• Creation of individual chart of accounts according to company needs. The chart of accounts can be supplemented or amended at any time. The creation of measurement units and currencies is also possible at any time of the operational work;
• The system supports any number of currencies by tracking accounts with counterparties in the relevant currency as well as in its BGN equivalence;
• Guiding functions and active assistance that make the program convenient for use by beginners and others who are not accountants;
• Full range of forms and documents necessary for organizing the activities related to accounting reporting, storage activities and production;
• Easy work for all employees through defined detailed access rights to features and documents - each employee only works with features in its area;
• Maintaining a history of the operator’s actions in the system;
• Detailed reports with abundant filters and possibility for individual settings;
• Unlimited possibilities for editing that allows achieving an overall control of entering information;
• MDI mode of work sparing the work station - possible to open and visualize several simultaneously working screens without overloading additionally the computer.
• Additional levels of analytical dimensions through income and cost centers;
• Flexibility in creating the overall organization of work;
• ; Ability to create individual chart of accounts and supplement accounts at any time;
• Possibility for creating standard documents – templates for accounting operations with ability for automatic calculations and correspondence;
• Maintain detailed information on asset accounts: purchase prices, standard selling price, quantities and other descriptors;
• Maintain detailed information about suspense accounts;
• Integrated function for verification of the BULSTAT authenticity through interface to the National Revenue Agency website when creating a counterparty;
• Maintain information on exchange rates by date and type. Interface to the Bulgarian National Bank website.
• Automatic booking of exchange rate differences;
• Definition of different price lists and credit terms and conditions by contractors;
• Possibility for sending invoices to contractors by e-mail in PDF format at an entered in the system address;
• Ability to print documents directly from the program;
• Ability to work in parallel in several reporting periods with automatic recalculation of turnovers and balances;
• Automatic backup information for data security for a period predefined by the customer. Easy recovery of archived information;
• Issuing invoices and other tax sales documents in BGN and in foreign currency and possibility for defining a retail discount;
• Automatic accounting of documents issued and payments thereon;
• Accounting of book value;
• Ability to sort the records by different features and combinations of them (date, counterparty, correspondence).
Banks and payments
• Interface for quick entry of payments to suppliers;
• Transfer by email of reports for the carried out payments with the current settlement, as well as of protocols for offsetting of offset invoices;
• Possibility to correct already made exports to banks before confirming the payment;
• Association of bank accounts;
• Automatic accounting of payment orders for bank charges;
• Import of bank payments / payment orders with possibility for linking to payment by an invoice;
Foreign trade operations
• Automatic generation of INTRASTAT declarations;
• Automatic calculation of product charges and fees – packaging and Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE).
• Charging and automatic accounting of depreciations;
• Detailed historical assets reports;
• Depreciation plans – tax and accounting;
• Revaluation of assets;
• Possibility to simulate different depreciation scenarios;
• Company contracts chronology;
• Possibility for tracking due dates for issuing documents and doing payments accordingly;
• Detailed information for all contracts and the activities related to them;
• Amendments chronology by operators;
• Possibility for filtering all overdue stages by contracts, upcoming stages, invoiced and unpaid stages and finalized stages;
• Invoicing of a stage, invoicing of many stages in one document as well as of one stage in many documents and tracking the stage balance;
• Possibility to enter the company framework agreements with suppliers;
• Defining fixed bonuses;
• Defining step-up bonus by entering all steps and tracking the bonus performance;
• Defining fixed amounts with all their specifics;
• Possibility to accumulate and track marketing budgets upon a specific bonus;
• Possibility to attach multiple documents to a contract;
• Chronology of amendments by operators;
• Possibility for invoicing a bonus in accordance with its actual performance in comparison to the conditions defined;
• Possibility for invoicing a fixed amount;
• Automatic procedure - proposal for invoicing bonuses, fixed amounts at maturity, as well as automatic offset of liabilities with receivables;
• Tracking the contract performance according to the actual accumulated turnover, quantities or equal quantities;
• Automatic invoicing of contracts after preliminary input of parameters by contracts and invoices;
• Possibility to issue foreign currency documents;
• Sending the contract information by mail;
• Monthly back up of the contract status;
• Chronology of amendments by operators;
• Possibility to attach multiple files associated with each contract.
More about the product
Chart of accounts - Possible to create individual chart of accounts and supplement the accounts at any time.
Cost centers / divisions – Additional levels of analytics through use of income and cost centers.
File of goods – Maintaining detailed information on material accounts: supply prices, standard selling prices, quantities and other descriptors;
Operations templates – Possible to create standard documents - templates for accounting operations with automatic calculation and correspondence capabilities; Possibility for accounting specific accounting operations by using templates. Example: Zero rate of VAT; Zero VAT base; accounting of operations with a special cash accounting scheme; offsetting; reversal operations and many others;
Issuance of invoices and other tax documents for sales in BGN and in foreign currency with possibility for defining a commercial discount. Automatic accounting of documents issued and payments thereon. Accounting the book value.
Intrastat – Quick and easy creation of INTRASTAT declarations. Export and import from the system to the National Revenue Agency.
Export to banks - Interface for quick generation of payments to suppliers;
Depreciation – Charging and automatic accounting of depreciations. Detailed and chronological reports on assets. Fiscal and accounting depreciation plans. Revaluation of assets, possible to simulate different depreciation scenarios;
Contract management – framework agreements, periodical contracts.