Promo Manager is a WEB based promotion management system. It enables the retail chain marketing department to define various attractive promotions for the retail chain clients. The unique system mechanism makes it possible the same product to participate in a variety of promotions in the same period, while at the moment of selling the system calculates the most appropriate promotion for the client. Customer satisfaction and unlimited opportunities for the creative use of the promotions by the marketing and commercial specialists can be guaranteed in this way.
The Promotion management system can be combined with the Voucher management system and the Customer loyalty system.
• It is possible to activate or to cancel a promotion for particular products and stores in real time;
• Increasing the attractiveness of the retail chain through unique promotional offers;
• Attracting new and retention of existing clients ;
• Increasing sales;
• Targeting the customer demand;
• Increased attractiveness of the retail chain for the marketing campaigns of suppliers,
• The pomotions is related to following indicators:
• Basic data – standard promotion data – name, date, starting date, ending date, status, code and content of the cash bill. The promotion validity can be determined very precisely in terms of starting and ending hour and activity for each day of the week;
• Promotion data - items, thresholds, discounts in percent or as an amount ;
• Area of stores – selection of one, many or all stores for the promotion validity;
The system can be set according to the personal needs of the clients. This also includes combining different promotions or developing new ones.
• Progressive (for an amount) – Defining groups of items included in the promotion. Defining of thresholds and when reaching them the client will receive the defined discount ;
• Progressive (for unit) – Defining of a group of items, which are included in the promotion. Defining of threshold discounts by reaching a specific number of promotional items;
• Percentage discount for goods – The promotional items receive the defined percentage discount;
• Stickers – Upon reaching the defined amount the respective sticker is marked at the specified price;
• Different prices – It allows a combination of items by provision of the percentage of discount for a respective item. Such promotion would be for example “A cap as a gift for purchasing 3 pieces of beers of some specific type”;
• Groups of goods – Combination of items in different groups and when purchasing any item from any group a condition for discount for items of one or more groups is getting activated;
• Promotions for cardholders – linking the promotion of the above mentioned types with the client card;
Brochure – Group of items with defining a promotional price for a specific period.