VAN Master – Warehouse management and mobile retail
Van Master is a multifunctional software product for retail and warehouse process management. It is an outstanding solution for mobile retail which reduces reasonable the time for distributing the finished product to the end customer. The combination of specialized software applications and hardware devices of leading global companies secures extremely high reliability, flexibility for optimization of distribution chains and compliance with all legal requirements in terms of end product transparency.
The system is composed by following modules:
• SM Manager – back office system for warehouse and retail processes management;
• SM Assist – mobile application “Warehouse assistant” for accounting of goods, loading vehicles for delivery to customers and revision of supplied and returned goods.
• VAN Assist – mobile application for eXVAN sales – process of delivering goods to customers without a prior order.
• Van Assist light – a mobile application, operating upon the PreSale model. It allows taking orders by customers, receiving payments on old liabilities and entering events – visits, seminars and others upon preliminary determined nomenclature.
• Sale Assist – mobile application for sales in the warehouse.
The communication between the modules is carried out by internet connection of WIFL type. For the modules VANAssist and VANAssist Light a GPRS connection for data transmission is maintained while the devices are used during the delivery of the goods to the customers.
• Inuitive interface and quick service for clients;
• Feature „Payments“, offering possibility to enter the executed payments by customers and to suppliers. Reports for executed payments, for upcomming and overdue payments, „Cash book“ report etc.;
• Possibility for defining quantity thresholds and for automatically offering of lower prices by the system upon reaching those thresholds;
• Supporting price lists for customers and customer stores – main and promotional offers;
• The „Credit policy“ feature is active in the backoffice system and in the customer delivery aplications. The Credit policy controls and manages the payment terms of clients depending on predefined credit limits which can be precisely determined on a clent / client facility level.
• Carrying out and reporting deliveries, intercompany movements of goods, warehouse revisions, shipment of goods by busses for delivery to customers and realising sales through manual terminals.
• Features for monitoring of packaging. Maintaining a packaging nomenclature, link between the packaging type and one or many goods. „Packaging balance“ report with automatic update when a document was recorded. Possibility to determine clients in two groups – clients paying the packaging and clients who have the goods on consignement / with delayed payment terms.
• Feature for labelling of goods on receiving. The generated barcode carries information about the code of the goods, lot number and quantity.
• Management of a wide range of hardware devices – mobile fiscal printers, label printers and digital scales;
• Generation and management of the work processes with PLU codes;
• Maintaining of operators and access rights to different modules;
• Maintaining types of documents which each operator can work with on delivery.