When is it time to switch to an ERP system?
- Several different programs are used to track the processes in the company.
- The data volume has increased to such an extent that discovering specific information has become a highly complex issue.
- The business’ growth outpaces that of the software used, and functions that cannot be provided by programs currently employed are necessary.
- Better organization of key business processes, for instance, warehousing, manufacturing, or commercial activities, is required.
- There is a need to organize and/or automate specific processes.
- There is no systematized information, displaying all activities in detail and enabling KPIs monitoring.
What is ERP Aurora?
ERP Aurora is a comprehensive system covering the majority of business processes in a particular enterprise and enabling their proper planning, automation, and optimization. The system is modular and can be integrated into several stages to cover all or a part of the business processes, depending on clients’ specific needs. It is available in the form of a one-time purchase of software licenses as a monthly fee (SaaS – software as a service).
We are aware that every company is unique and has its own work methods. Our consultants provide a detailed description of each organization’s processes and propose the most optimal work model. What is more, management of a specific business process through individual developments can be provided, as well, if required. Thus, customers can receive a custom-tailored system that fully meets their company’s needs and supports optimization and management as best as possible.
Why should you choose us as a partner?
- With over 30 years of experience on the market, SIS Technology is a software company that has positioned itself as a leader in developing and implementing solutions for business process automation and optimization.
- ERP Aurora is a system that has grown and developed simultaneously with the Bulgarian market, having been designed especially for that market.
- We have worked with leading enterprises on over 30 projects, where each has been successfully completed.
- We provide automation solutions for basic and specific processes in the food industry, machinery manufacturing, electrical equipment, garment production, warehousing, warehouses with locations, distribution, and trade.
- Through sharing our experience, we have assisted all our clients in improving their businesses.
- In case any questions arise or the system requires an upgrade, our team remains at our customers’ disposal even after the project’s implementation.
- Since the system was designed in Bulgaria, our developers are positioned on the country’s territory and are well aware of the Bulgarian legislation, reacting promptly to all legislation amendments or specific development requests by customers.
- Due to our exceptional flexibility lacked by others, we fit perfectly into the client’s organization and have succeeded where others have failed.
- We are at our customers’ service when their organization expands and a need for new business process automation is recognized.
How does the business change after implementing ERP Aurora?
- Accurate and timely management decisions as a result of the real-time data provided by the system, the options for in-depth analyses, and the monitoring of selected KPIs.
- Business processes are optimized, and the time and costs associated with transferring information from one system to another are reduced.
- Deliveries and raw materials and warehouse inventories are thoroughly analyzed and optimized, and losses in the warehouse are reduced.
- Customer orders are monitored in real time, and forgotten, delayed, or wrong orders are eliminated. • Operational errors related to orders and deliveries are minimized.
- Total costs are cut.
- The collection of receivables is improved.
- Manual operations are reduced, and employee utilization is maximized.
- Productivity is significantly increased – employees perform more activities with fewer resources.